Sunday, October 31, 2010

Test of the diet of cabbage soup - Day 2


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Day 2 of the cabbage soup diet and now a bit 'difficult. I am a bit 'tired and out in a daze (especially in the early hours of the morning) and I had headaches, I finally resorted to Ibuprofen had knock-out.

The first thing I had a real wave of nausea that I thought at first was to keep my classes today, but it went by pretty fast. At first I thought, "Well, there you go, you have food," but then IHe concluded that it was probably my zinc supplement, my stomach hit the same way when I took it on an empty - obviously swallowed my bowl of soup was not enough to take it. I just got my second bowl of the day, so we say now if the soup.

I must say, yesterday I was very tired at the end of the soup, and this morning was a real effort to force down. But at home it occurred to me that some people had suggestedPuree it (the basic recipe is like a big soup eaten), so tasty, so I confused the last bowl to make the bottom right and it was really very nice.

supplementary food today is vegetables of all kinds, including baked potatoes, as the dirt on loading a thermos of soup I have a stick of celery and two carrots peeled everything in college with me for a snack.

Once again, I was as much as I like the flavor and natural sweetness beatenThe vegetables - the contrast with the bland. Soup probably just save my baked potato dinner to be treated like one (I'm really starting to want to starchy foods that real well for two days, but not insurmountable).

Soupsong page for the cabbage soup diet

The version of the cabbage soup diet I'm using this week. There are several other versions in circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment