Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HCG Diet - What Can I Expect If I Try It?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


The HCG Diet is popular, but expect to hear lots of pros and cons from your family, friends and co-workers about the new Weight Loss Cure. First of all, they won't understand it. Second, they will tell you to just eat less and exercise. They will be worried about your new diet and you, so they show their caring by being critical of something they don't understand.

What people first hear about the Hcg diet are the words "hormones and injections." That may sound scary, until you understand you don't have to do injections. And the hormone is natural to the body. You take such a small amount, that men can do this diet, as well as women.

I find it best not to tell anyone just what kind of diet you are doing until the results become noticeable. By then, you will be so encouraged and excited about your weight loss and new stunning body, you won't care about any of the critics. By then you will have more energy and feel better, too. It's so fun to lose 1-2 pounds a day!

What is the alternative? You can try any diet and exercise program and lose a little weight. But will it stay off? You can have gastric bypass surgery or the new lapband. Or you can do Hcg and surprise your friends into thinking you had some kind of amazing liposuction! Just let them think you are doing it by diet and exercise!

What are the benefits? Well, Dr Simeons wrote a book called Pounds and Inches for other doctors and he says that HCG causes a change in metabolism. He says it makes your body mobilize fat out of the fat storage locations. Weight loss comes from adipose tissue, not muscle. And Hcg does not strip the body of vitamins and minerals. And if you follow the diet, you can keep that weight off!

How does it work? Generally you eat a meal of lean meat, chicken, fish, shrimp or lobster, one fruit and one vegetable, two times a day. (There are a few exceptions.) When I first started I had a big salad of all the vegetables allowed and it wasn't until 2-3 weeks later when I had lost over 20 pounds that I found out you weren't supposed to do that. Well, by then I knew it worked for me and I continued eating big salads every day. I lost about 1-2 pounds a day and I think all the fiber helped. And the salads helped my sanity.

What can you expect? You will lose fast mostly in the waist and stomach. You'll reduce any fat pads like a double chin and love handles. You'll lose that inner knee and thigh fat with no sagging skin. The diet actually helps you do body contouring without exercise.

If the HCG Diet sounds interesting to you, you can get a free copy of HCG Diet Tips and other helps at http://www.hcgdietnews.com. I want to help others have success with this diet like I have.

And there's a bonus to doing the Weight Loss Cure that Dr. Simeons mentions. Do you know Hcg helps things like arthritis, fibromyalgia and other aches and pains? I had some sore hips following a long time regime of taking prednisone for asthma. I had to sleep on pillows and tossed and turned. Then a few months ago I realized my hips don't hurt anymore. As much as I was overweight, I didn't seem to have enough padding on my hip bones. Well, it's not a problem any longer. Dr. Simeons mentions that many things that are better during pregnancy are also better while doing this diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment