Thursday, November 4, 2010

HCG Diet Recipes that get results


Image : http://www.flickr.com


One of my favorite things about the HCG diet experience to get to appreciate good food and healthy part of this is finding the right recipe and they are clearly working. Finally, we need more direction we can get, if the diet, especially if the direction given by this work is done on these people.

Favorite things to eat One of my soup, irrespective of the HCG diet or not. I love all kinds of it and could eat at every meal. When I had the HCG diet I wanted to learn quickly if we are out there who could eat the soup and found that there are a few of them and I was afraid to try it. I'm not very good right now, but I thought about going to try and I was glad I did.

Includes 2 recipes HCG on our website, but may merit attention in an article:

French Onion> Soup

Ingredients

1 onion, Vidalia
1 cup beef broth
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. Onion salt
1 tsp. Pepper
2 Melba Toast

Directions

Cut the onions to do with a wedge of Apple to open up the divider and the onion. Season the onion and put it on a sheet of aluminum. Add 1 / 4 cup of broth, and wrap tightly. In a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Make sure the onion is soft too, would like a littleCompany. Serve in a bowl with 2 cups of beef broth and 2 biscuits. * Makes a range of vegetables *

The reason why I love this because it has so much flavor. I love onions and garlic and I like this gave me a ton of flavor for my tastes and levels of satisfaction of hunger also act as a vegetable serving.

Green Onion Soup

Ingredients

10 onions
2 cups vegetable broth
1-2 tsp. Liquid Aminos
1 tsp.Parsley
4 drops of stevia or 1 packet
1 / 2 tsp. Paprika
1 / 2 tsp. Salt
1 / 2 tsp. Dill
1 / 2 tsp. Thyme
1 / 8 tsp. Cayenne pepper or chili
1 / 8 tsp. Celery seed

Directions

Stew a steam green onions. Preheat pan over MED. Chop green onions in sauce. In a saucepan, saute the onions in a small amount of vegetable broth for a few minutes. Add the parsley, stevia, paprika, salt, dill, thyme, celery seed,and cayenne pepper. Sauté 1-2 minutes more. The remaining vegetable broth, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes covered. It makes a great side dish on the HCG diet. * For 2 servings of vegetables *

The soup of green onions from the HCG diet recipes is another great-great-soup with lots of flavor. I love the strong flavors, while on the hCG diet protocol because it feels a lot of things on 500 calories a day, but it was not a soupI seemed to struggle to get by. I was very impressed. Do not be afraid to try the recipes HCG diet and see what you like and what not. Experiment with what your body and then go with him. The experience on the HCG diet should be about learning and improving your habits and find the right recipe is associated with.

For more information on the HCG diet, visit http://www.hcgcompletediet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment