Saturday, December 19, 2009

South Beach Diet Menu Ideas


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I love to eat, and unfortunately shows.

That's why I wanted so desperately to a diet that were not involved all my favorites, but I managed to do some 'troublesome extra kilos.

A friend in the South Beach diet, but I was skeptical. Who ever heard of a diet that you eat a good hearty breakfast, two delicious snacks, desserts and even every day? Impossible! However, I found that was true.

Yes, I'm going to go on a limb andto proclaim that a diet is not too boring and monotonous. In fact, I'll show you exactly how to say goodbye boring diet, and hello to a whole range of tasty dishes, you need to get your appetite going for more!

Sure, the first two weeks), the South Beach (Phase I of the program, if you strip, almost all carbohydrates, sugars and fats from the diet, are hard.

But it's worth it. After only 14 days, the body adapts to a healthyGlucose diet and stable right now and you will feel 10 times better than before.

Started after Phase One, you are free, so, good sugar and add a little 'sugar back into your diet, the reason (before, of course).

At first I thought to create satisfying meal from an approved list of food could be boring. I wrong!

Frankly, South Beach allows such a variety of vegetables and meat, which is fairly easy to find a new way to prepare deliciousthem - especially if you love to cook.

In case you are skeptical, I thought maybe I would share some of my favorite menu items with you:

Breakfast:

I've always loved the breakfast. Maybe because my grandmother (she lived with us when I was little) used to give us this big, elaborate and filling breakfast to help start the day.

So I've always liked the idea of sitting on a steaming plate of pancakes and eggs. Okay, so theDonuts are now gone (you can not have everything), but South Beach still leaves me with my eggs (scrambled or fried in a drop of low-fat cheese in Nice), with a side of Canadian bacon, an omelet of spinach large, or a tasty vegetarian quiche. Plus it comes to yogurt, coffee or tea are on the page.

Dining

Initially, when I read the list of foods to South Beach, I was afraid I would lose my normal sandwich, fries and diet soda lunch.

Boy, I waswrong! Are now in a variety of delicious soups with fresh vegetables and lean meats, salad, grilled chicken wrapped in a bed of lettuce and handle decorated with balsamic vinaigrette, or a delicious Cobb salad, chicken Caesar salad, pizza, roasted Portabella, or poached salmon appetizer and one vegetarian.

(Hungry yet?)

Supper

In case you might worry about your dinner in South Beach, could offer some options less - not.

Virtuallyany type of lean meat or fish prohibited, the selection of appetizers is almost unlimited.

Some of my favorites of all time, the tuna with a spicy marinade for baked or grilled vegetables, a delicious merlot marinated flank steak and salad, grilled lamb chops with mint pesto and grilled chicken topped with sliced tomato with rosemary, salt.

And for dessert, I expressed to indulge in chocolate pudding, cheese cake with lime ricotta cream or even a mocha to enjoy (which tastesas an Italian cannoli, among others) or chocolate dipped strawberries.

Well, how is that a proper diet?

As with any diet you can eat a few snacks and cakes and still lose weight (I tried), but with the South Beach diet, I managed to find a way to enjoy a good selection of foods that leave, satisfied with my body and my palate, without getting bored with the same things over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment