Saturday, December 26, 2009

Testing the Cabbage Soup Diet - Day 3 (Plus Rawism and Instinct)


Image : http://www.flickr.com


3rd day of diet and I feel better than ever. Today I particularly attracted to, although not always to sleep as much as I wanted (I have a sudden burst of energy and waking around at bedtime, if possible) on the baked potato at the beginning of my blood sugar in this press release . Physical signs of drowsiness or fatigue at all and without vertigo.

I received a new wave of morning sickness, but it was certainly up to the bar of zinc. Iactually loaded onto the soup and I hoped that would be enough cushion, but unfortunately it is not. I am holding off on zinc for now, or take it when I complete enough on other foods.

So did my late lunch, soup, and the change I tried to cold directly from the fridge, with a little 'sharpen vinegar - very tasty and refreshing! All in all, the soup is not the test, I expected, especially now that they are pure, and there arenumerous opportunities to introduce changes, if it becomes boring.

Today's program calls for fruit and vegetables in addition to the soup, so I have always been at pasture. More celery and carrots in the morning, with grapes and a plum. Then in the afternoon I have a couple of kiwifruit, plums more bananas for tomorrow (no bananas or potatoes today, boo), cabbage, dinner and a bowl of cherry tomatoes, which require enormous willpower for me to just leave her alone now.

I'm all fruits and vegetables to enjoy at another level now in meat and dairy products (and most of the flavors and sauces), were eliminated. I see them in the way I've always felt that it should experience in fruit and vegetables, tasty, varied and tasty by itself and not an obligatory accompaniment of meat. It 'very exciting, and even though I have not lost much weight, I think this week will be worth it for this insight alone.

It's driven me back to athe former area of interest - the raw food. I was interested in the last year, mainly because I was reading Steve Pavlina a lot of items, and speaking very good results eating raw foods. This is an incredibly energetic and apparently healthy diet, and also makes it very difficult to be overweight (put great victory for me!).

The principles of eating natural foods and fresh as possible to make much sense to me. Do not get me wrong, I am a permanent Carnivores. Am sure that I do not give up meat entirely and still enjoy life. But I could see to work 5 days a week on raw food for me. Over the last couple of days ago I dug a bit 'of resources and do some research on the feasibility and the real needs of people (the experience of the lifestyle that I have included) a number of good skiing in the package.

There seems to be a pretty good thread of stories from people who have had a really good experience from crude> Food - more energy, feelings of well proving to be a better resistance to disease, etc. Of course the issue is clouded by the tendency of people to turn an interesting experiment food in a religion and to defend at all costs and against all reason .

Many of the sites I've found to make statements about the impact of diet crude, which is clearly a matter of speculation for a partial understanding of scientific principles (and terribly insignificant take-all terms such as "lifePower), and there are some very strange dogmatic principles occur throughout the county, like the insistence on the "purified" water (whatever that means - distilled? Mineral water?). Effective analysis of the facts are few and far between. When I do I will be given a chance to dig into the database Medical Journal (perhaps it is also my account in universities, and I got it) and see if I have a couple of good peer-reviewed article can be found.

During the excavation, is dip and also links to a group ofI never met people, and are so wonderful there, I should be mentioned. If (philosophical) vegetarians look down on meat eaters, vegans rejoice control for vegetables by means of heart and rawists be a vegetarian to kill their nutrients with heat, which looks rawists? The answer: The instinctos.

For those who do not know (I suspect a lot of people), instinct (or Anopsology) is a philosophy of food from a French cellist called developedGuy-Claude Burger. It is based on the idea that we put on a well-developed instincts and senses, evolved in eons to tell us what we need food and in what quantity, as well as different foods are good for us. Burger found the taste "change" or "Stop", the essential point on which a food we eat, not edible, as our body is no longer necessary.

Instinctos think we should eat all the way at the insistence of the senses - if a foodtastes good, it is because we need more. If it tastes bad, we should stop eating. They argue that only raw, processed foods to keep this authentic primary interaction with our senses, and that over time we have developed methods to deceive the cooking, processing and flavor of food is essentially "our bodies and what to we should not eat or eat much.

So far so good and well - in fact, a lot of this very significant in the context of what is reasonable. Our bodies are unable to say when we need itFood intake and when you should stop and we will develop the desire for food, the nutrients that we are missing (most obviously manifested in pregnant women). But there are a number of problems.

A) have performed our modern, air-conditioning way we can all eat what we have? They were never able to lead to not, without any input from our brain?

B) of fruit and vegetables modern times have been intensively bred for properties like taste and sweetness - many instinctoshave a big problem with excessive consumption of fruit, because they seem to reach a change of taste. This mythical balance between intellect and food, if there ever was, can not be found.

C:) The demands of many theorists and mad instinct to be done. They argue that necessarily a disease like cancer can be treated by eating instinctive, and that life can be significantly expanded, improved intelligence, etc. There is no scientific evidence to support this objective,Large amounts of speculation and religious frenzy by the parties.

D:) instinctos longer eat meat. Stained the left side is? Do not boil. Indeed, they prefer "mature", on the edge of the mark, because it gives the flavor strong reaction. There are many documented cases even when the pro-Instinct groups of people suffer from parasites and infections as a result and the claim that instinct to eat heal and parasitic diseases had not been granted. Womandead, others had to finally give in and take the medicine.

Despite the success of strange in the extreme, full-on diet philosophy Instinct, there are certainly some good things in there, and it got me thinking about how I reacted to the changes in my diet, and all that fresh fruit and vegetables. I'm definitely driven more by my senses, I eat "all day, and I find the collection or commutation of smell and taste in food. I'm sure the development ofstrong desire and sensory responses to food, I miss (the starchy potato had a phenomenal flavor and sweetness, as I have never seen).

Raw food, if I decide to push in this direction is to eat a lot of signal to your body rests. I like the idea of responding more in touch with my body and its needs and not just see that looks good with what. I think it will be interesting to get things from the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment