Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nutrisystem Soup - A look at the flavor, texture, flavor and nutritional values


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Maybe because we're about to see more and more cold. Or maybe the people in decision-evaluate diets for the new year. Whatever the reason, I am now and a lot more questions about nutrisystem soup. Thus, in the following article will go over some of the most popular soups (which are included in many of the packages) will tell you how they taste and discuss the nutritional information, ingredients, and texture ofsome of them.

NutriSystem's Chicken Noodle Soup: This is probably one of my favorites because it is a basic comfort food, and is one of my favorite soups, even if they are on a diet this paste. There are relatively large amounts of chicken and two. The noodles are curly and kind of fat - not the short-thin, which I appreciate. The main dish has only 120 calories and an impressive 10 grams of protein. There are 0 grams of sugar. I am notsure how to do it, but that's what the label says.

Beef Vegetable Soup: This is probably the most popular soup on the menu. One might suspect that this is heavy on vegetables and light on the beef, but in reality it is a really bad relationship. It contains beef, carrots, celery, potatoes, corn, beans and lots of green and black. This is a very nice tasting soup, but if I could change one thing, it would be the point ofcontains both green and black beans. Maybe my mother was not really with her, but she never registered blacks beans in his flesh broth. So I take it out and it is no big deal.

NutriSystem's Mexican Style Tortilla Soup: Speaking of blacks beans, I love this product. This soup is very spicy, but I like it to be. He also corn tortillas directly on the product, as well as red peppers, corn, beans and rice blacks. I actuallyfat-free sour cream shake at times in this, which makes it really delicious. I'm not sure that this path if you do not want to accept, spicy foods, but if this is not a problem that you are a winner. A few more calories it is a (150) and a little 'sugar (4 grams), but it's worth it.

Minestrone: I like the pasta in it. They are very generous with the spices and beat Italians here also spray a bit 'of Parmesan cheese. E ', butthere is no meat and 160 calories, I like the tortilla soup a bit 'better. I do not turn, though.

Nutrisystem Black Bean Tortilla Soup: The color of this one looks bad, but it is good, especially if you add sauce. There is something in this, which tastes like a bean burrito for me. It is a thick, I usually add a little water. At 190 calories, is the soup diet calorie know on the subject. But still, 190 for aLunch is not so bad.

Nutrisystem Ham and Bean Soup: I did not think that I went to one of them, honestly, but taste very similar to what my mother called Spanish bean soup. The ham comes off to be with a sausage almost taste the reason I think that this can work. The beans are not so more power as I had feared. There are no noodles in this, (they call me often less.) But this soup is a bit 'more difficultcompared to others (maybe because it's 180 calories.) I use this in my rotation more or less.

Creams (broccoli and tomato soup:) I save time and say that I really do not like cream soups. Therefore, it is like no way that I, even if they were good. I like chicken broth or tomato juice instead of cream base, so I can not simply evaluate these needs. But they manage, which is a soup made from creamonly 130 calories is pretty impressive.

Nutrisystem noodles with chicken and vegetables: I have the best for last here. And I'm not sure if the company actually has this as a soup, because it is a bit 'thicker. But it tastes like chicken pot pie without the crust. be positive, it is only 150 calories, but tastes much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment