Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is The Fat Burning Soup Diet is a myth?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


It 'was in July, when I decided to try the Fat Burning Soup diet. If you look at me, then you think, I had to make a diet, but I think if you do not like something, it's you change. Simple.

I never thought that I always limit my eating habits, because my goal was to always try to weight gain. Suddenly I found myself in a position where I'm not the way I feel about myself. Clothes can form, line and fur. Oh yeah!You can hide ... The top "muffins"! Visualize your life as a muffin ... to see how it is about the muffin cups? I have no tent muffins, but also enough to say, "Hey, I do not like this guy!"

The diet is the soup to burn fat. 'Meat broth, tomatoes, green onions, mix the dry vegetable soup, pepper, carrots, celery and green beans. You can eat this soup when you're hungry. It is up to seven days and every dayyou need to consume a particular food / s for the day and soup.

- First day consists of fruit (except bananas) and the soup.

- The second day was all vegetables and soup, no fruit.

- Three days, all fruit and vegetables and broth.

- Day Four, bananas and skimmed milk and soup.

- Fifth day, beef and tomatoes and soups.

- Sixth Day, steaks and vegetables and soups.

- Seven days, the last day --fruit juices without sugar, rice, vegetables and soups. skimmed milk, water, coffee, tea, fruit juices and fruit drinks unsweetened cranberry are unlimited.

I love this soup soup was not so bad. I added hot sauce to make it extra flavor and kick. I'm tired of eating the soup every day, but I insisted that I did not like the extra weight around my middle. By the end of the seventh day, and if not cheat, you could10-15 pounds to lose. Even if I drop a pound for the entire period of seven days, I noticed the clothes do not fit in a week without stress on the seams to get. Yes, I have lost weight, instead of eating all fresh fruits and vegetables first, I was burning the fat in muscle. Muscle is heavier, denser and takes up less space than fat, which is why I have not lost weight and my clothes fit.

A week after the diet, I started to drop pounds. I have seven pounds in twoWeeks. For me, the diet as a springboard. I have used to get immediate results. I used it as a guide to help me eat healthier and really what I ate for research. Many will say that a person gain back any weight they lost, and probably more. Is not necessarily true. If you eat unhealthy food portions or not sit around and do nothing, then of course start, will add pounds. Who would. You are in control of what you eat and how much you eat. This is done witha diet you decide to go.

Thus, the diet low in fat burning soup work? It is for me. It is three months since the diet and the muffin top takes the form of a cupcake Nice and numbers on the scale is still declining.

Please note: Talk with your doctor before starting a diet plan.

1 comment:

  1. The top things about Clixsense Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. Up to $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 seconds lowest timer.
    3. Restart every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete