Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Testing the Cabbage Soup Diet - Day 6-7


Image : http://www.flickr.com


It 'the 7th and final day of the cabbage soup diet, and I would say a success. Today, a little 'down day had been, to be honest - I felt tired and headachey despite a quiet night, and supplementary food today (rice and vegetables) is hard to enjoy the best of times. But I have no hunger or disease, vertigo, and my state of mind with the observation that I lost a full 2Kg taken this week!

It 'a little' less thanpredicted height (it is 4.4 pounds, whereas the estimates usually 7-10 pounds), but this is a bit 'optimistic - and can be anything, there is always a delay effect with diets, so I probably a bit 'more to lose in the coming days. All in all, I would describe the nutritional care as painless and easy (I have not really felt the temptation to cheat, all week, and usually the first pork pie that I saw would be my downfall!) Is very effective.

The strange thing is, even the things that I missednot have too much of an obstacle for me. I was meat like crazy desire for Friday and Saturday, and yes, the first taste was heavenly. But it's never been a bond too strong to break myself of food, and I really felt the urge to gorge out - on Saturday, I could have unlimited beef, but I had a small piece for a brunch and a (delicious medium rare Orkney Gold) fillet for dinner, do not need more.

Now that I think about tomorrow. My first dayfull meal after a week on a starvation diet. There is a bit 'me, shouting "' s meat pies for breakfast! burgers for lunch! pizza for dinner!" But somehow dragging junk food, grease and flour a bit 'lower today. I'm not saying it is a magical change, but I'm running the idea of baked goods around in my head, the evidence ... and I know that will not come to me, that all make you happy. I think the break of junk-food temptation me the opportunity to develop a piecePerspective, which is brilliant.

In fact, I can tomorrow the first day of my process of raw foods. I have a number of recipes I'm itching to test (including a first vegan chocolate ice cream, was believe it or not!), And yesterday I had a lot of seeds, nuts and legumes increased in preparation. Some of them have germinated prior to use, so I took a couple of large glasses plastic by confectioners in town tonight and I want to lay down some plants to sproutWeeks in advance - it looks like a fun activity and a way to make your own food, even if only on a small scale!

All in all, I give the Cabbage Soup Diet two thumbs up. It is effective, simple and cheap, and it made me really think about what I eat and why. Could you again in a few weeks - can not hurt to keep speed up the process together!

No comments:

Post a Comment