Monday, February 1, 2010

8 Things You Should Know About Carrots


Image : http://www.flickr.com


In this article I want you down on carrots when they were rated one of the below are the vegetables.

For those who hate him and in all the circumstances, I emphasize that we are to hate again. You still have to put up with them as a boiled or steamed as a vegetable, there are many ways to hide them to be exciting, wonderful addition to your diet.

Until a few years ago, I must admit that the carrots were one of my animals hate, but after tastingcarrot cake my wife, I immediately changed my mind. Unfortunately, you are doing a lot of sugar in it have, so it's not a conscious diet.'ll See the recipe on my site and you can try for yourself. I know that my kids think it's wonderful.

The list that follows are eight things you should know. The first thing would be for them that carrots are rich in vitamin A. This vitamin is good for the eyes, especially if older thanhelps with night vision devices. Please note, no cracks on rabbits and glasses.

Now, this did next surprised me, since I do not recognize that they have a good amount of vitamin C, which I'm sure we all know, is one of the essential vitamins, we have a healthy body.

Passing carrots contain potassium, which is one of those things that you need a certain daily dose. Potassium helps to lower cholesterol and also helps with muscle control, and things like dry skin andacne is a good example.

The next two things you should know about are that carrots are great for tissue growth, and at the same time your bones will be strengthened so it will help against things like arthritis.

For the last three reasons I suggest that you go out and buy yourself a juicer as carrot juice as a drink or mixed with different fruits is one of the finest things you can have. So for those of you on a diet this juice is ideal. A cup of juiced carrots and fruit between 70 and 100 calories per cup, depending on the mix of fruit with carrots.

Another reason for carrots as a beverage, depending on what fruit you choose, can be a great antioxidant. And if you work out the pollution and all waste that some of our foods, it is important that we restore the balance.

Last but not least is the fact that by squeezing your carrots and with the addition of fruits such as oranges, apples, bananas, kiwi fruit (try the gold are)Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. I think we realize that there is so much higher that if one is to take vitamin tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment