Monday, February 1, 2010

Testing the Cabbage Soup Diet - Day 2


Image : http://www.flickr.com


2nd day cabbage soup diet, and today was a bit 'more difficult. 've Been a bit 'tired and out, very stunning (especially in the morning) and I have a splitting headache, which now finally had to resort to ibuprofen knock out.

The first thing I had a real wave of nausea, which I initially thought I wanted to stay away from classes today, but went quickly. At first I thought, "Well, there you go, the diet," but I wasShe concluded that it was probably my supplement of zinc, which showed me the same way earlier than I had an empty stomach - of course, swallowed the soup is not enough to catch it. I just changed my bowl second part of the day, so that we will soon tell if the soup or not.

I have until the end of yesterday, I was rather tired, said soup, and this morning he had made a real effort to push it. But at home I remembered that some people had suggestedPuree (it's the basic recipe is like a big soup eaten) to help even more interesting, so I mixed the last dish out and it was really very nice.

Supplementary food today and vegetables of all kinds, including a baked potato, so mud to loading a thermos of soup, I made a celery, carrots and two whole tomatoes in college with me gum.

Once again, I was, as I am enjoying the aromas hit you and the natural sweetness ofVegetables - still probably just the contrast with the bland soup. I saved the baked potato as an evening treat (I begin to want foods rich in starch, which is probably for real after two days, but not insurmountable).

Page Soupsong for the Cabbage Soup Diet

The version of the cabbage soup diet, I'm using this week. There are several other versions in circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment